A dynamic website is one that changes or customizes itself frequently and automatically.Server-side dynamic pages are generated “on the fly” by computer code that produces the HTML and CSS. There are a wide range of software systems, such as CGI, Java Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), Active Server Pages and ColdFusion (CFML) that are available to generate dynamic web systems and dynamic sites. Various web application frameworks and web template systems are available for general-use programming languages like PHP, Perl, Python, and Ruby, to make it faster and easier to create complex dynamic web sites.
A site can display the current state of a dialogue between users, monitor a changing situation, or provide information in some way personalized to the requirements of the individual user. For example, when the front page of a news site is requested, the code running on the web server might combine stored HTML fragments with news stores retrieved from a database or another web site via RSS to produce a page that includes the latest information. Dynamic sites can be interactive by using HTML forms, storing and reading back browser cookies, or by creating a series of pages that reflect the previous history of clicks. Another example of dynamic content is when a retail website with a database of media products allows a user to input a search request, e.g. for the keyword Beatles. In response, the content of the web page will spontaneously change the way it looked before, and will then display a list of Beatles products like CDs, DVDs and books.
Our dynamic web designing team comprises qualified and experienced professionals who provide you services with strict adherence to W3C standards. We build you attractive and powerful e-commerce websites, content-managed websites and so on. You get brilliantly designed customized websites with:
- Control panels that can be easily handled.
- Options for displaying multiple products.
- Advanced features like online shopping cart, payment gateway integration and enquiry/request a quote option.
- Images, links, text that can be easily managed
- Why Choose Dynamic website
- One can add and manage contents, stories, information, photos and videos anytime without the help of webmaster.
- One can add new pages and sections for site’s growth.
- One can save site management time.
- Site administrator can send customized emails to visitors.
- Complex tasks like quoting, estimating and presenting customized sales information can be done by Dynamic Web Site.
- Site administrator can manage visitors in a better way to retain them for long-term such as, Create member only section and allow member to manage their own pages..
- Ask for newsletter subscription.
- Connect visitors with local salesperson or dealer.